Let’s
continue with taking care of ourselves. Mental well-being is our main goal, but
it is useful to take care of our physical well-being too. So, one thing I like
to do in my life is take care of my body.
Firstly I keep
my body clean, my hair clean-cut, my teeth in good condition, my nails cut and
clean and so on. I know this might sound foolish to list this kind of things,
but to be happy it is useful that you feel comfortable with your body. More
important and serious thing is your health. You must do your best with your
health. You do all you can and what you can’t do you turn to the doctor. Even
you have some serious illness, it helps if you know you have done all you can
and the doctor too. One important thing on the way to happiness is do our best in
everything which matter and after that
learn to relax because there is nothing else to do with that thing, so it no
use to worry about it. This is valid with health too. Do all you can and then
learn to be not worried about it. I know that there is situations in which this
is very difficult and I am sorry if I hurt somebody with writing like that “learn
to be not worried about it”.
We are
going to list all things we regard as relevant to do. And this might also
sounds foolish, but it has helped me to be happy, when I know exactly what I
like to do in my life and what I don’t like to do in my life. We take care of
our bodies by self-caring and with doctor. In addition I like to wear snappy
clothes and also comfortable clothes. That makes me feel better and gives me
self-confidence in social situations. I
think that nice clothes also helps me to be happy.
In the next
time I will start to write about very important things in the theme “taking
care of ourselves” and these are physical exercising, sleeping and wholesome
food.
No comments:
Post a Comment