Now when I
am listing important concrete and ordinary things on the way to happiness, I
know that there is people who think that happiness comes from inside our minds
and that is all you need. Forget doing and doing, sit down, meditate and
achieve peace of mind. I believe that they are right, that way to happiness is
possible too. I believe there is many ways to happiness and like I said early,
I am telling to you my way. I have realized that there is concrete things which
make it easier to be happy if you take care of them. After these concrete
things were well, I sat down and achieved peace of mind and then it was much
easier to me. One of these things is good and wholesome food.
If you eat
good and wholesome food, you feel good and your health is better. In long
period you feel better and better. When your body is feeling great, it is
easier to be happy. You have a lot of energy to do important things and things
you most like too. And when you do important things, your mind is feeling
great, because there is no undone things you should worry about. You know that
your things are well. If you are training physically, you will improve more
with the same amount of training if your diet is good for sportsman or –woman.
I am not a
food expert and I can’t tell you what you should eat, but there is many good
websites and books where you can find information about healthy food. Later I
can help you to find that information and tell you what is my diet.
No comments:
Post a Comment