Thursday, 24 April 2014

Material things helps you to be happy


I think that it is easier to be happy if your material things are in order. I have chosen two big and important material things I like to keep in order and they are my home and my car. This might sounds ridiculous, but if my house is for example leaky and there is moisture in it’s structure I can’t sleep my nights properly. But I think that also if my home is very messy, it is not nice to live there and that messy makes me little sad. So, I like to keep my house in good condition and clean. There is also risk for overreaction, I mean that there is a lot much important and more funny things than cleaning your house. I think nobody has not felt sorry on his deathbed because he has not cleaning enough in his life. So, clean and repair your house within reasonable limits. Another thing, my car is also important, because I need my car to move from place to another and if I can’t trust my car it would be quite stressful. And if my car breaks it might be quite expensive too to fix it. So, if my car is in good condition, it gives me peace of mind.

 

And now, I must give a little explanation. I know that there is many people who totally disagrees with me and they say that my “material way to happiness” is bullshit. They also say that forget material things and concentrate mental things. I am here to tell you my own way to happiness and all I can say to justify my ideas is that I am totally happy and I have achieved it with this system. I put my material things in good condition and already during this process I felt more and more happy. After that I concentrated mental things and then it was much easier because there was no material things disturbing in my mind. So, believe or not, I recommend you to put your material things in order too. I think that it is very difficult to concentrate mental things and achieve happiness, if you for example have no money at all. Of course, I am not denying that somebody else has achieved happiness very different way than me and has for example forgotten material things and concentrated only mental things.

No comments:

Post a Comment