Now we have
gained first insight into being happy. And it is that we know, what we like to
do, we know what kind of human being we like to be, we are not living in a
hurry, we can enjoy this moment and do things and just be at this moment. And
we also know that our life is going better and better. Now it is time to work
with our lists more exactly. Let’s start with concrete things.
I recommend
that the list includes that: “I take care
myself ”. This is important in a way to be happy. And the question
is, what does this mean?
First, we take care of our mental well-being. This
whole project is of course big part of that and all what I have wrote and I am
going to write here is the way I take care of my mental well-being. I also
believe one little mystic thing, because I have realized very many times that
it works. That thing is that if you are a good person who is doing nice things
and keeping your conscience clear, a lot of nice things will happen to you. All
I can say to justify this is that try it yourself. I have done it very many
times, nowadays round the clock and all time I feel lucky because nice things happen
to me. Earlier I have done some not so good things and after that I met some
little or bigger accident. I know it is possible that all was only coincidence
or all was only in my mind and I have imagined it, but why that happened so
many times? Whatever the truth is, I recommend you to try it. Be nice, do nice
things and behave friendly. You will realized the power of that!
No comments:
Post a Comment