So, my
purpose is present my way to happiness. I don’t imagine that this works for
everyone and I know that it is naive to think that only doing and thinking like
I say you will be happy. I don’t even know who you are and what is your
situation in your life. You are maybe in prison, badly ill or in war, I can’t
know. You can also be already very happy or just searching more happiness. However
your things are I can’t promise any use to you by reading my blog, but my point
is that if this help even one person I like to do this to help him or her. So,
the choice is yours.
I have read a lot of about being happy and how
you will be happy. Of course I have learnt much in that way too, but I think
that the most important thing has been what I have done for my happiness by
thinking, trying and making some things right and some wrong. The result is
some kind of combination of what I have read and what I have done myself, and
combination of thinking and changing my attitude and the way of thinking and
also very many concrete action. I have progressed step by step and not very
fast. People say that “there is no shortcut to happiness or success”, but I
disagree with that. There is very fast shortcuts to happiness and success. If
you work alone and try to find out everything by yourself, you are not on the
shortest way. The shortcut to the goal is finding out how other people has
achieved the goal you are going to achieve. Maybe you can do things in the same
way and get to the goal much faster (this is valid whatever the goal is, happiness, diet, good results in sport or whatever)? Maybe my way to happiness works with you
too? But like I said, I can’t promise
that, but let’s find it out?
No comments:
Post a Comment